Soup and Other Groceries Can Be Home Delivered - Amazon Link This healthy meal recipe from Negin Mirsalehi certainly belongs in the quick and easy prep category, in fact it might even top the list. Starting off with rice crackers as the base, she then adds mixed nuts paste, banana slices, and finally a light drizzle of maple syrup. This fitness-inspiring meal is one of four that the style & fashion celeb recently shared on her "What I eat in a day" YouTube video (posted below).
Negin Mirsalehi shares this very quick & healthy meal recipe!
Full list of items use in this recipe:
- Rice Crackers
- Mixed Nuts Paste
- Banana Slices
- Maple Syrup
Healthy Teeth - See hundreds of celebrity teeth pictures like the one above of actress Margot Robbie: Click Here.
- A list of many celebrities having birthdays during the growing coronavirus pandemic in the U.S. How are they celebrating their day? Click Here.
- Current list of celebrities who have tested positive for the coronavirus plus important information on how you can keep from contracting the coronavirus: Click Here.
- Simply eating Japanese food could be your path to a long, lean, healthy life. Learn more: Click Here.
- Check out these celebrities using high-intensity interval training (HIIT) methods. Click Here
- Halle Berry health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- Daniella Perkins health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- These celebrities are incorporating the use of kettle bells to enhance their physical fitness: Click Here.
- Julianne Hough health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.