Soup and Other Groceries Can Be Home Delivered - Amazon Link Beauty influencer Melisa Michelle could soon be a health influencer with more meals like her Cheese Omelette with Avocado meal. Here she shows her health awareness with this dish made of organic brown eggs, cheese & avocado. The meal is complete with an assortment of Melisa's healthy flavor additives, with the exception of gatlic powder that eluded her quick cabinet search.
Melisa Michelle shares this healthy meal recipe!
Ingredients used in this recipe:
- Avocado oil spray for the pan
- Organic brown eggs
- Costco sea salt
- Red pepper flakes
Let's look closer at the main ingredients Melisa Michelle used.
Whole eggs were once considered bad for your health. Health and nutrition experts pretty much agree that consuming a small anount of eggs a day will not increase the risk of developing heart disease. Melisa Michelle's recipe above uses the whole egg, yolk and all which has more nutrients than just egg whites. A standard large whole egg has 6 grams of protein and all of the essential amino acids. Eggs are a very good source of many vitamins and minerals, namely: riboflavin (B2), vitamin B12, pantothenic acid (B5), choline, and phosphorus.Avocado
The avocado fruit is a good source of pantothenic acid (B5) (like whole eggs), vitamin B6, folate (B9), and vitamin K. An avocado has a moderate amount of potassium, riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), vitamin C and vitamin E. The most common variety of avocado fruit comes from the Hass tree.Melisa Michelle joined YouTube in 2010, and has over 570,000 subscribers. Her videos have been viewed 52 million times.
Healthy Teeth - See hundreds of celebrity teeth pictures like the one above of actress Margot Robbie: Click Here.
- A list of many celebrities having birthdays during the growing coronavirus pandemic in the U.S. How are they celebrating their day? Click Here.
- Current list of celebrities who have tested positive for the coronavirus plus important information on how you can keep from contracting the coronavirus: Click Here.
- Simply eating Japanese food could be your path to a long, lean, healthy life. Learn more: Click Here.
- Check out these celebrities using high-intensity interval training (HIIT) methods. Click Here
- Halle Berry health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- Daniella Perkins health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- These celebrities are incorporating the use of kettle bells to enhance their physical fitness: Click Here.
- Julianne Hough health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.