Soup and Other Groceries Can Be Home Delivered - Amazon Link Health blogger Meghan Livingstone has amassed quite a sizeable following on social media and it's easy to see why. The certified holistic nutritionist based in Toronto shared a healthy smoothie idea that's loaded with goodies. One of the ingredients is coconut yogurt which is full of probiotics for enhanced gut health. The green color of Meghan's smoothie is from baby spinach, baby kale and avocado. Can it get any healther? It sure does, with the addition of flaxseeds, hemp seeds and more. The video is posted further down.
Meghan Livingstone shares this healthy meal recipe!
Complete list of ingredients used in this recipe:
- Coconut yogurt
- Baby spinach
- Baby kale
- Non-dairy milk
- Ground flaxseed
- Hemp seeds
- Collagen peptides
Healthy Teeth - See hundreds of celebrity teeth pictures like the one above of actress Margot Robbie: Click Here.
- A list of many celebrities having birthdays during the growing coronavirus pandemic in the U.S. How are they celebrating their day? Click Here.
- Current list of celebrities who have tested positive for the coronavirus plus important information on how you can keep from contracting the coronavirus: Click Here.
- Simply eating Japanese food could be your path to a long, lean, healthy life. Learn more: Click Here.
- Check out these celebrities using high-intensity interval training (HIIT) methods. Click Here
- Halle Berry health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- Daniella Perkins health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- These celebrities are incorporating the use of kettle bells to enhance their physical fitness: Click Here.
- Julianne Hough health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.