Millions of people have unclaimed money and Celebrity Detective will help you find out if you are one of them in just minutes: Click Here.
You will need: white onion, rice, broccoli, kale, courgettes and sausages, and of course some salt and pepper. Although Meggan uses sausage in the meal for protein, she points out that tofu or fish can be used as well.
Meggan Grubb eating healthy!
Let's look closer at the main ingredients Meggan Grubb used for this meal.
Known as white onions because of the white papery skin that envelopes them, these sweet tasting onions are traditionally used in Mexican cuisine. Like other varieties of onion, white onions are used in dishes for for flavoring, not for nutritional value, however, they do have a decent amount of Vitamin B6 and Vitamin C.Courgette
Commonly known as zucchini, courgette is a squash that is native to the Americas. Courgette has folate, potassium, provitamin A, among other nutrients in smaller amounts.Broccoli
This healthy green of Italian origin contains very high amounts of vitamin C and vitamin K, as well as moderate amounts of other important vitamins and minerals such as riboflavin, pantothenic acid, folate, manganese and phosphorus.Kale
kale, also known as leaf cabbage, is loaded with nutrients. Raw kale can be classified as a superfood because it contains high levels of polyphenols, vitmains and minerlas. Keep in mind that boiling kale does seem to diminish its nutritional potency.Meggan Grubb is 23 years of age and from London. She joined YouTube in January of 2017 and already has nearly 300,000 subscribers. She recently announced her engagement to longtime boyfriend Niall Kirkland.
- Simply eating Japanese food could be your path to a long, lean, healthy Life. Learn More: Click Here
- Check out these celebrities using high-intensity interval training (HIIT) methods. Click Here
- Halle Berry health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- Daniella Perkins health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- These celebrities are incorporating the use of kettle bells to enhance their physical fitness: Click Here.
- Julianne Hough health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.