Millions of people have unclaimed money and Celebrity Detective will help you find out if you are one of them in just minutes: Click Here.October 22, 2019
By Celebrity Detective Steve
"One thing I do like to do every day is I like to stay really hydrated. Just for practicing games I have already drank two of these (Aquafina bottled water) they are 20 ounces each so that's pretty good but I try and drink at least four before practice." -Kylie Ross
Here we take a very close look at Baylor University soccer star Kylie Ross fitness, fashion and healthy lifestyle for the month of October. First we'll catch up with what's been going on with some new super-enhanced Kylie Ross images then she shows us what healthy foods she ate for a full day.
These images have been magnified to bring out the most detail and placed together as part of an automatic video slideshow to make them more viewer-friendly.
Healthy Lifestyle Meal IdeasIn this video, Kylie Ross shows us a full day of what she eats. She had a breakfast of scrambled egg whites, with spinach and some other extras. Lunch and dinner were equally healthy.
Dark green leafy vegetables such as salad greens, kale and spinach are a great source of nutrients. They contain plenty of vitamins A, C, E and K. They also have an abundance of carotenoids-antioxidants that protect our cells and play a role in blocking early stages of cancer. Dark green leafy vegetables also contain high levels of iron, magnesium, potassium and calcium. Greens in general are also very low in cholesterol.
- Simply eating Japanese food could be your path to a long, lean, healthy Life. Learn More: Click Here
- Check out these celebrities using high-intensity interval training (HIIT) methods. Click Here
- Halle Berry health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- Daniella Perkins health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- These celebrities are incorporating the use of kettle bells to enhance their physical fitness: Click Here.
- Julianne Hough health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.