Updated: November 6, 2019
By Celebrity Detective Steve
"If I don't work out I don't feel like I've started my day correctly and where I don't feel like I'm in a good place mentally to give the best version of myself." -Julianne Hough
Julianne Hough teamed up with speed skating gold medalist Apolo Ohno in 2007 to win the Dancing with the Stars championship, and yet again in 2008 when she teamed up with Brazilian auto racing champion Helio Castroneves. She has spoken about how working out has played a positive role for both her physical health and mental health.
The following images of Julianne Hough have been optimized to bring out the most detail then placed into a video slideshow to make them more viewer-friendly. Note that the most recent slideshow will always be posted at the top.
November 6, 2019This video slideshow was made from recent images posted to Julianne Hough's Instagram page. In one of the images she's in the company of country music icon Dolly Parton.
October 3, 2019This video slideshow of high quality Julianne Hough images highlights how much working out has benefited her from head to toe.
Personal trainer Astrid Swan McGuire has worked with Julianne Hough over the years and here she showed Us Weekly how to get super-toned arms like Julianne.
Julianne Hough posted this video to Instagram where she revealed her morning exercise ritual!
Quick Fact: Julianne Hough was born in Orem, Utah on Wednesday, July 20, 1988.
Healthy Teeth - See hundreds of celebrity teeth pictures like the one above of actress Margot Robbie: Click Here.
- A list of many celebrities having birthdays during the growing coronavirus pandemic in the U.S. How are they celebrating their day? Click Here.
- Current list of celebrities who have tested positive for the coronavirus plus important information on how you can keep from contracting the coronavirus: Click Here.
- Simply eating Japanese food could be your path to a long, lean, healthy life. Learn more: Click Here.
- Check out these celebrities using high-intensity interval training (HIIT) methods. Click Here
- Halle Berry health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- Daniella Perkins health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- These celebrities are incorporating the use of kettle bells to enhance their physical fitness: Click Here.
- Julianne Hough health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.