Soup and Other Groceries Can Be Home Delivered - Amazon Link What does Hollywood model Erika Costell eat on a typical day in order to stay fit? She recently revealed her daily eating routine and super healthy salad with homemade sauce is high on her list. She prefers to have her dinner salad with a special sauce comprised of three main ingredients, one of which is Honey Pale Ale Mustard from Trader Joe's.
Erika Costell shares this healthy salad meal with a homemade sauce recipe!
While on the road, a salad bowl from Whole Foods keeps her rolling along.
Much of the star's on the go schedule in recent days revolves around an EP that the aspiring recording artist plans to release soon.
Back at home, even though most of the food in Erika's kitchen is sold health food, she does admit that there is a "bad cupboard" where graham crackers and chocolate treats are stored.
Aside from salad, in the video she also revealed many other food items that she is highly fond of. Some of these foods are:
- Coconut tortilla wraps
- Vegan cheese called chow
- Egg whites
- Chicken bowls with cauliflower rice
- Peanut butter
- Macadamia nuts
Healthy Teeth - See hundreds of celebrity teeth pictures like the one above of actress Margot Robbie: Click Here.
- A list of many celebrities having birthdays during the growing coronavirus pandemic in the U.S. How are they celebrating their day? Click Here.
- Current list of celebrities who have tested positive for the coronavirus plus important information on how you can keep from contracting the coronavirus: Click Here.
- Simply eating Japanese food could be your path to a long, lean, healthy life. Learn more: Click Here.
- Check out these celebrities using high-intensity interval training (HIIT) methods. Click Here
- Halle Berry health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- Daniella Perkins health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- These celebrities are incorporating the use of kettle bells to enhance their physical fitness: Click Here.
- Julianne Hough health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.