Millions of people have unclaimed money and Celebrity Detective will help you find out if you are one of them in just minutes: Click Here.
Emma Chamberlain eating healthy
Let's look closer at the main ingredients Emma Chamberlain used in this meal.
Brussels sprouts are high in vitamin C and vitamin K, and also B vitamins such as folate and vitamin B6. The cultivation of Brussels sprouts originated in the Mediterranean. In the U.S. they are grown along the coast of Central California, primarily in the counties of San Mateo, Santa Cruz, and Monterey.Chickpeas
Chickpeas are high in protein, fiber, iron, phosphorus and the B vitamin folate. Chickpeas also contain moderate amounts of thiamin, vitamin B6, magnesium, and zinc. The protein in Chickpeas are rich in the essential amino acids lysine, isoleucine, and tryptophan.Olive Oil
One tablespoon of olive oil has 119 calories, 13.5 grams total of fat, 2 grams of saturated fat, 10% of the RDA for vitamin E and vitamin K. Throughout history olive oil has been used for skincare. Japan is one of the top importers of olive oil in Asia, where it considered to be good for skin and general health. Egyptians once used it along with beeswax as an antibacterial agent, cleanser, and a moisturizer. In ancient Greece, olive oil was used for massages to relieve muscle fatigue and prevent sports injuries.
- Simply eating Japanese food could be your path to a long, lean, healthy Life. Learn More: Click Here
- Check out these celebrities using high-intensity interval training (HIIT) methods. Click Here
- Halle Berry health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- Daniella Perkins health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- These celebrities are incorporating the use of kettle bells to enhance their physical fitness: Click Here.
- Julianne Hough health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.