Soup and Other Groceries Can Be Home Delivered - Amazon Link
Please feel free to share this valuable article. Click on the button to copy the link URL from the text field then paste the URL (e.g. ctrl+v) wherever you wish to share it.
Did You Know?
The world record for heaviest kettlebell weight lifted by swing for one hour is just over 71 lbs, by United States Marine Corps Sergeant Major Steven Burkett in Shirlington, VA on November 10, 2018.
The predecessor of modern day kettlebell exercises began in the former Soviet Union, in the early 1960s, where kettlebell lifting competitions were developed. In the 1970s, competitions between athletes of the Soviet Union were held on a regular basis, including competitions within the Armed Forces. Today, kettlebell lifting competitions are held with weights of 35, 53, and 70 lbs.
Overall however, exercising with kettlebells is a more popular form of use than competition. Exercises can include bench presses, squats, bends, and many more variations. Unlike traditional cardio workouts, the idea behind Kettlebell exercises is a swing or a jerk motion of the weight, often performed for a long period of time.
Healthy Teeth - See hundreds of celebrity teeth pictures like the one above of actress Margot Robbie: Click Here.
- A list of many celebrities having birthdays during the growing coronavirus pandemic in the U.S. How are they celebrating their day? Click Here.
- Current list of celebrities who have tested positive for the coronavirus plus important information on how you can keep from contracting the coronavirus: Click Here.
- Simply eating Japanese food could be your path to a long, lean, healthy life. Learn more: Click Here.
- Check out these celebrities using high-intensity interval training (HIIT) methods. Click Here
- Halle Berry health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- Daniella Perkins health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- These celebrities are incorporating the use of kettle bells to enhance their physical fitness: Click Here.
- Julianne Hough health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.