By Celebrity Detective Steve
These celebrity chefs and well-known cooking experts have some great salmon recipes but which is best for you? Listed are the ingredients they use for each salmon meal plus many how-to instructional videos. Learn from such celebrity cooking experts as Bobby Flay, Jaime Oliver, Emeril Lagasse, Rachael Ray, Robert Irvine, Martha Stewart, and Rick Bayless.
Jaime Oliver's Salmon Recipe IngredientsThis salmon meal idea by celebrity chef Jamie Oliver from his official website is known as Marinated and Grilled Salmon.
- 2 sticks of fresh lemongrass
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- 5 cm piece of fresh ginger
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 small bottle of low-salt dark soy sauce
- 1 large salmon fillet
- 4 tablespoons of "runny" honey
- 2 red chillies
- 2 limes
- 4 spring onions
On Jamie Oliver's YouTube channel he shares another salmon meal that he says is the best salmon dish ever, called "Crispy Korma Salmon", and it has been viewed over 700,000 times since it was uploaded in October 2018. You can watch exactly how this talented celebrity chef makes the healthy meal including what ingredients he uses along the way:
Rachael Ray's Salmon Recipe IngredientsOn her recipe website, you can see how famous television cooking show host Rachael Ray uses spinach and eggs for one of her classic salmon dishes known as Spinach and Salmon Scramble. This is a super quick and easy way to enjoy a very healthy salmon meal packed with protein. Note: The end result resembles a green and pink scrambled egg.
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup of frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1/2 can of skinless, boneless salmon
- 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
Emeril Lagasse's Salmon Recipe IngredientsEmeril Lagasse makes a salmon meal called Herbed Pan Roast Of Salmon With Warm Greens And Herb Vinaigrette found on his official recipe website. I like adding these extras because it make this already healthy dish even healthier.
- 1 cup of Emeril Lagasse's Herb Vinaigrette
- 4 salmon filets that are 1 inch thick or weigh 7 to 8 ounces each
- 1 teaspoon of white pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 4 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped fresh assorted herbs
Here is another salmon recipe idea from the popular New Orleans celebrity chef called "Grilled Salmon with Kale and Quinoa". You can learn how to make this dish by watching Emeril in this video:
Martha Stewart's Salmon Recipe IngredientsMartha Stewart's Roasted Salmon with Butter is also quick and easy, and is highly rated.
- 1 salmon fillet with the skin on
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley leaves
Martha Stewart has another salmon dish that is a bit more complex but still simple. For those who like healthy greens, this recipe uses a lot of cabbage and kale:
Robert Irvine's Salmon Recipe IngredientsOn celebrity chef Robert Irvine's recipe website he shares a salmon meal known as Seared Salmon over Risotto Style Potatoes and Corn.
- 3 lbs. of salmon fillet
- 6 medium sized potatoes
- Roughly 3 ears or 12 ounces of frozen fresh corn (not canned corn)
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 3/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 large red onion
- 3 cloves fresh chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
- Salt and pepper
In this episode of the cooking program Bites with Birds, chef Irvine and Philadelphia Eagles player Nelson Agholor make Herb Crusted Grilled Salmon.
Rick Bayless's Salmon Recipe IngredientsCelebrity chef and restaurateur Rick Bayless has a unique salmon recipe called Grilled Salmon in Toasty Peanut Salsa.
- 1 cup of roasted unsalted peanuts
- 4 boneless, skinless salmon fillets that weigh roughly 5-to-6 oz. each (pref. wild caught)
- 1 cup of roasted unsalted peanuts
- 3 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 3 dried guajillo chiles - stemmed and seeded
- 2 canned chipotles en adobe - stemmed and roughly chopped
- A small amount of olive or vegetable oil
- 2 green or fresh spring "knob" onions, or 2 fresh ramps
Bobby Flay's Salmon Recipe IngredientsCelebrity chef, restaurateur, and Food Network star Bobby Flay uses salmon in his Spice-Crusted Salmon with Shaved Beets dish that can be found on his website.
- 2 tablespoons of fennel seed
- 1 tablespoon of mustard seed
- 2 tablespoons of coriander seed
- 1 tablespoon of cumin seed
- 2 teaspoons of ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne powder
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of kosher salt
- 1/2 tablespoon of freshly ground black pepper
Here's another salmon dish from Bobby Flay called "Grilled Salmon with Brown Sugar Glaze". You can learn how Booby makes this dish by watching the following video from Food Network:
Please feel free to share this valuable article.
Healthy Celebrity Teeth - See hundreds of celebrity teeth pictures like the one below of actress Margot Robbie: Click Here.
Celebrity Eye Beauty - Below is an up-close picture of Kim Kardashian's eyes, eyelashes and eyebrows. See many more up-close pictures of celebrity eyes likes this: Click Here.