Celebrity Chefs Blueberry Dessert Recipes
Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
So you want to make a blueberry dessert but need some ideas. This is where you will find blueberry dessert recipes shared by celebrity chefs and professionals. Listed here are the ingredients they use for each blueberry dessert as well as some helpful how-to videos that will allow you to more quickly decide which one to choose.
In this installment we will learn from Bobby Flay, Jaime Oliver, Paula Deen, Rachael Ray, Barefoot Contessa (Ina Garten), Jenny Jones, Martha Stewart, and Emeril Lagasse.
Jaime Oliver's Gluten-free Blueberry MuffinsThis blueberry dessert idea by renowned celebrity chef Jamie Oliver comes from his recipe website and is known as Gluten-free White Chocolate and Blueberry Muffins. Baked at 350 F.
- 200 grams of blueberries
- 50 grams of white chocolate
- 50 grams of gluten-free plain flour
- 1 teaspoon of xanthan gum
- 175 grams of ground almonds
- 250 grams of golden caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 large free-range eggs
- 200 grams of unsalted butter
Rachael Ray's Simple Blueberry Pie IngredientsFood Network cooking show host Rachael Ray makes a simple yet delicious blueberry pie that she shares on her recipe website. This recipe uses two pie crusts. The second crust is placed over the top with holes poked into it before baking. Bake at 400° F.
- 2 frozen 9-inch pie crusts
- 4 cups of frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of tapioca pearls
- 1 teaspoon of grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon of almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Cinnamon-sugar for dusting
- A pinch of salt
Emeril Lagasse's Blueberry Muffins IngredientsHere's Emeril Lagasse's blueberry dessert he calls Mile High Blueberry Muffins located on his recipe website. Baked at 350 F.
- 1 cup of (thawed if frozen) blueberries
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 8 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2/3 cup of plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons of grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Martha Stewart's Blueberry Popsicles IngredientsMartha Stewart's blueberry popsicles are quick & simple plus you can see how she makes them in the video below.
- 5 cups of blueberries
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
Jenny Jones Lemon Blueberry Muffins IngredientsJenny Jones is best known for her years-long syndicated daytime talk show but did you know Jenny can cook? Yes she can, in fact that's actually the name of her recipe website: jennycancook.com. As you would expect, Jenny's lemon blueberry muffins recipe is available at her website.
- 1 heaping cup of fresh blueberries
- zest of two large lemons
- 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of reduced fat buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil plus 1 extra tablespoon of vegetable oil
This lemon blueberry muffin-making YouTube video provided by Natasha's Kitchen is VERY similar to how Jenny Jones makes it.
Ina Garten's Blueberry Bran Muffin IngredientsThe star of Food Network's Barefoot Contessa shows us how to make blueberry bran muffins with some healthy Greek yogurt.
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh blueberries
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 extra large eggs (lightly whisked)
- 2 1/2 cups wheat bran
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil (and extra for greasing the pan)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 7 ounces Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Bobby Flay's Blueberry-Pomegranate Oatmeal Smoothie IngredientsCelebrity chef Bobby Flay uses rolled oats as a main ingredient for his blueberry-pomegranate oatmeal smoothie recipe found on his official website.
- 2 cups organic frozen blueberries- plus a few extra used for garnish
- 1 cup of whole grain old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons of golden flax seeds
- 3/4 cup of pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate molasses
- 1 frozen banana that's been halved
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 teaspoons of freshly grated orange zest
- Touch of honey (optional)
- 1/2 cup of 0% Greek yogurt- plus 2 teaspoons used for garnish
- Pomegranate seeds used for garnish (optional)
Bobby Flay has another blueberry treat that is identical to his blueberry oatmeal smoothie treat except he makes this in a bowl. Watch Bobby in the Food Network YouTube video below to learn how to make this:
Paula Deen's Blueberry Dumplings Dessert IngredientsCelebrity cooking show host and author Paula Deen shares a recipe for blueberry dumplings on her official website.
- 1 quart of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups of water
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar and an extra 1 tablespoon
- 1 cup all purpose flour, or fresh cream for serving vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 stick of softened butter
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
Paula Deen whips up this awesome blueberry treat in the video below:
Please feel free to share this valuable article.