By Celebrity Detective Steve
- George Stephanopoulos - Co-anchor of Good Morning America with Robin Roberts, and a political correspondent on ABC News.
- Von Miller - NFL player for the Denver Broncos | Twitter
- Tim Brooke-Taylor - (1940-2020) Comedian and actor
- Heather Heath - (1945-2020) Actress and movie producer
- Kenny Edmonds "Baby Face" - Record producer, singer and songwriter | Twitter
- Hal Willner - (1956-2020) Music Producer | Twitter
- Allen Garfield - (1939-2020) Actor
- Colton Underwood - Reality television star of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette | Twitter
- Lee Fierro - (1929-2020) Actress most known for appearing in the 1975 movie 'Jaws'
- Pink (Alecia Moore) - Singer | Twitter
- Brooke Baldwin - CNN news anchor | Twitter
- Yoon Hak - Singer for South Korea music group Supernova and actor
- Tony Boselli - Retired NFL Player for the Jacksonville Jaguars | Twitter
- Brian Stokes Mitchell - Actor | Twitter
- Chris Cuomo - Host of Cuomo Prime Time on CNN | Twitter
- Dan Mace - YouTube celebrity who often appears in videos with Casey Neistat | Twitter
- Fatih Terim - Former professional soccer player and current manager of Galatasaray, a professional soccer club in Turkey | Twitter
- Marcus Smart - NBA player for the Boston Celtics | Twitter
- Jillian Sakovits - Host and sideline reporter of Major League Soccer for Fox Sports South | Twitter
- John Prine (1946-2020) - Country folk singer and songwriter | Twitter
- Joe Diffie - (1958-2020) Country music singer
- Jim Dolan - Owner of the New York Knicks, New York Rangers, and New York Liberty
- Daniel Dae Kim - Actor | Twitter
- Doris Burke - ESPN NBA Analyst | Twitter
- Boris Johnson - Prime Minister of the United Kingdom | Twitter
- Jackson Browne - Singer and songwriter | Twitter
- Francis Suarez - Mayor of Miami, Florida | Twitter
- Prince Charles - Prince of Wales | Twitter
- Aaron Tveit - Actor | Twitter
- David Bryan - keyboardist for Bon Jovi | Twitter
- Placido Domingo - Spanish opera singer | Twitter
- Chuck Billy - Lead vocalist for the band Testament | Twitter
- Rand Paul - Kentucky Senator | Twitter
- Charlotte Lawrence - Singer/Songwriter | Twitter
- Debi Mazar - Actress | Twitter
- Andy Cohen - TV talk show host | Twitter
- Sean Payton - New Orleans Saints head coach | Twitter
- Prince Albert of Monaco
- Michel Barnier - French politician who serves as the European Commission's Head of Task Force for Relations with the United Kingdom | Twitter
- David Frankel - Entrepreneur. He co-founded Founder Collective, which is a seed-stage venture capital fund | Twitter
- Paulo Dybala - Soccer player for Serie A club Juventus and the Argentina national team | Twitter
- Ezequiel Garay - Soccer player for Spanish club Valencia CF | Twitter
- Paolo Maldini - Retired professional soccer player who played for for A.C. Milan and the Italy national team
- Quentin Poling - NFL player for the Las Vegas Raiders | Twitter
- Ben McAdams - Congressman for Utah's 4th congressional district | Twitter
- Mario Diaz-Balart - Congressman for Florida's 25th congressional district | Twitter
- Kevin Durant - NBA Player for the Brooklyn Nets | Twitter
- Idris Elba - Actor | Twitter
- Christian Wood - NBA Player for the Detroit Pistons | Twitter
- ESPN is reporting that an unidentified Seattle Dragons player in the XFL learned Friday that he has tested positive for the coronavirus
- Tom Hanks | Twitter
- Rita Wilson (wife of Tom Hanks) | Twitter
- Rudy Gobert - NBA Player for the Utah Jazz | Twitter
- Donovan Mitchell - NBA Player for the Utah Jazz | Twitter
Please feel free to share this page. Click on the button to copy the link URL from the text field then paste the URL (e.g. ctrl+v) wherever you wish to share it.
To protect yourself from getting coronavirus and spreading coronavirus (COVID-19), the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends:
Avoid close contact with people that are sick.Boris Johnson, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom released this video update on Friday, March 27 about how he tested positive for the coronavirus, after experiencing mild symptoms.
Keep distance between yourself and other people if coronavirus is spreading in your community. Especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
Be sure to clean your hands often.
Wash hands often with soap & water, for at least 20 seconds, especially after you've been in a public place or after blowing your nose; coughing; or sneezing.
If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands then rub them together until they feel dry.
Avoid touching your eyes; nose; and mouth with unwashed hands.
Over the last 24 hours I have developed mild symptoms and tested positive for coronavirus.— Boris Johnson #StayHomeSaveLives (@BorisJohnson) March 27, 2020
I am now self-isolating, but I will continue to lead the government’s response via video-conference as we fight this virus.
Together we will beat this. #StayHomeSaveLives pic.twitter.com/9Te6aFP0Ri
This message was posted on Senator Rand Paul's Twitter account on Sunday, March 22, 2020 about having the coronavirus
Senator Rand Paul has tested positive for COVID-19. He is feeling fine and is in quarantine. He is asymptomatic and was tested out of an abundance of caution due to his extensive travel and events. He was not aware of any direct contact with any infected person.— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) March 22, 2020
Actress Debi Mazar posted this message about having the coronavirus on Saturday, March 21, 2020:
I have just tested positive for Covid-19.I AM OK!— Debi Mazar (@debimazar) March 21, 2020
About a month ago my entire home(husband and two teen daughters) got an odd bug-
Low grade fever,headaches,sore throat,body aches,ears ringing and a dry https://t.co/kWWJ0UZwzg… https://t.co/CYtrRHSzKQ
Actor Idris Elba posted this message about having the coronavirus on Monday, March 16, 2020:
This morning I tested positive for Covid 19. I feel ok, I have no symptoms so far but have been isolated since I found out about my possible exposure to the virus. Stay home people and be pragmatic. I will keep you updated on how I’m doing 👊🏾👊🏾 No panic. pic.twitter.com/Lg7HVMZglZ— Idris Elba (@idriselba) March 16, 2020
Healthy Teeth - See many more celebrity teeth pictures: Click Here.
- Who makes it better? Cooking show stars chef Jamie Oliver and Paula Deen both prepare a type of vegan chili but which is best? Click Here.
- Who makes it better? Celebrity food prep experts Tyler Florence and Ina Garten both make a Shrimp Scampi meal with linguine, but with distict differences. Which one would you try first? Click Here.
- These celebrity chefs have some great salmon recipes for you to get the most out of this nutritional fish dish. Click Here.
Celebrity Eye Beauty - Below is an up-close picture of Kim Kardashian's eyes, eyelashes and eyebrows. See many more up-close pictures of celebrity eyes likes this: Click Here.
Very Important COVID-19 Health Information
Did you know that studies are now revealing a connection between the coronavirus (COVID-19) severity with lack of vitmain D? In countries with high COVID-19 death rates such as Italy, Spain, and the UK, patients were found to have lower levels of vitmain D in their system than countries with lower death rates. Although researchers of course cannot yet claim proof that vitmain D is effective against COVID-19, they have used these encouraging words: "there is strong circumstantial evidence of associations between vitamin D and the severity of COVID-19".
The way I feel about this is that because it is already an established fact that vitmain D helps strengthen the immune system, it stands to reason that it would be effective against a virus that exploits weakened immune systems, such as COVID-19.
Information about the studies mentioned above can be found here: https://news.northwestern.edu/stories/2020/05/vitamin-d-appears-to-play-role-in-covid-19-mortality-rates/ and here: https://scitechdaily.com/vitamin-d-determines-severity-in-covid-19-researchers-urge-government-to-change-advice/.
You can get vitamin D from sunshine, foods like fish and egg yolks, and supplements. I'm taking vitamin D3 softgels available at Amazon - Amazon link
Best Wishes and Stay Healthy!
By Celebrity Detective Steve