Soup and Other Groceries Can Be Home Delivered - Amazon Link Carli Bybel recently shared her favorite lunch recipe that is impressively oozing with healthy ingredients. The makeup and fashion guru prepared an organic salad complete with dairy-free mozzarella cheese, chickpeas, onions, raisins, balsamic dressing and a little bit of balsamic glaze for the finishing touches.
Carli Bybel shares favorite lunch!
Let's look closer at the main products Carli used.
Organic Spring Mix Salad
This salad is comprised of baby lettuces: red and green romaine, red and green leaf, tango, lolla rosa, red and green oak leaf. Red and green chard, spinach, arugula, kale, mizuna, frisse, and radicchio.So Delicious Dairy Free Mozzarella Shreds
A 1/4 Cup (28g) has 90 calories, 7 grams of fat, 6 grams of carbohydrates, and 190 mg of sodium.Chickpeas
Chickpeas, also known as Garbanzo Beans, are high in protein, fiber, iron, phosphorus and the B vitamin folate. Chickpeas also contain moderate amounts of thiamin, vitamin B6, magnesium, and zinc. The protein in Chickpeas are rich in the essential amino acids L-lysine, L-isoleucine, and L-tryptophan.365 Everyday Value Balsamic Vinaigrette
The ingredients in this organic fat free balsamic vinaigrette are water, organic cane sugar, organic tapioca starch, organic lemon juice concentrate, organic minced garlic, xanthan gum, salt, organic black pepper, organic marjoram, organic basil, and organic oregano.Carli Bybel was born in Morganville, Marlboro Township, New Jersey on October 17, 1990 (Wednesday). She has gained fame as a beauty and fashion guru on social media, primarily YouTube where she is considered a logger guru vlogger ojoined YouTube in 2001 and since has amassed an incredibly large following of 6.2 million subscribers.
Healthy Teeth - See hundreds of celebrity teeth pictures like the one above of actress Margot Robbie: Click Here.
- A list of many celebrities having birthdays during the growing coronavirus pandemic in the U.S. How are they celebrating their day? Click Here.
- Current list of celebrities who have tested positive for the coronavirus plus important information on how you can keep from contracting the coronavirus: Click Here.
- Simply eating Japanese food could be your path to a long, lean, healthy life. Learn more: Click Here.
- Check out these celebrities using high-intensity interval training (HIIT) methods. Click Here
- Halle Berry health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- Daniella Perkins health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- These celebrities are incorporating the use of kettle bells to enhance their physical fitness: Click Here.
- Julianne Hough health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.