Soup and Other Groceries Can Be Home Delivered - Amazon Link Veteran IFBB pro bodybuilder Brandon Curry has captured his first Mr. Olympia title! His victory on Saturday night is bitter sweet considering the years he has invested in the sport and that a Mr. O victory seemed far out of reach for so long.
The Nashville, Tennessee native placed 5th at the 2018 Mr. Olympia competition, and 8th in 2017.
Relive the moment Brandon Curry won the 2019 Mr. Olympia.
Brandon Curry will be celebrating his 38th birthday on October 19. A personal trainer by profession, Brandon Curry earned his pro card in 2008 at the NPC USA Championships where he won the heavyweight division and the overall. He recently showed the world he was greatly improving his physique by winning the highly coveted Arnold Classic in 2017 and 2018. Standing 5'7", the new Mr. Olympia weighs a solid 265 lbs.
Healthy Teeth - See hundreds of celebrity teeth pictures like the one above of actress Margot Robbie: Click Here.
- A list of many celebrities having birthdays during the growing coronavirus pandemic in the U.S. How are they celebrating their day? Click Here.
- Current list of celebrities who have tested positive for the coronavirus plus important information on how you can keep from contracting the coronavirus: Click Here.
- Simply eating Japanese food could be your path to a long, lean, healthy life. Learn more: Click Here.
- Check out these celebrities using high-intensity interval training (HIIT) methods. Click Here
- Halle Berry health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- Daniella Perkins health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- These celebrities are incorporating the use of kettle bells to enhance their physical fitness: Click Here.
- Julianne Hough health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.