Updated November 2, 2019
Original ArticleMuscle and fitness legend, film star and former governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger recently revealed his secret protein shake recipe. In the video posted by Men's Health on YouTube, the former governor of California uses almond milk, banana, tart cherry juice, and most surprisingly a whole egg (eggshell and all)!
Arnold Schwarzenegger eating healthy!
Please feel free to share this valuable article. Click on the button to copy the link URL from the text field then paste the URL (e.g. ctrl+v) wherever you wish to share it.
When using the whole egg, Arnold is of course getting protein but also adding a very good source of calcium to his diet from the eggshell. And attached to the eggshell is the membrane which is full of collagen. Eggshell collagen is said to be beneficial for skin health and has shown promise in relieving joint pain because of a substance it contains known as hyaluronic acid. The tart cherry juice Arnold uses in his protein shake is also used for muscle soreness and joint pain. And you see that he uses almond milk and not cow milk for this shake. Arnold has been quite clear on his opinion over the years that cow milk is not optimal for adult nutition because in nature milk is aways used by babies. It's hard to argue with that logic.
Healthy Teeth - See hundreds of celebrity teeth pictures like the one above of actress Margot Robbie: Click Here.
- Simply eating Japanese food could be your path to a long, lean, healthy life. Learn more: Click Here
- Check out these celebrities using high-intensity interval training (HIIT) methods. Click Here
- Halle Berry health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- Daniella Perkins health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- These celebrities are incorporating the use of kettle bells to enhance their physical fitness: Click Here.
- Julianne Hough health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.