Soup and Other Groceries Can Be Home Delivered - Amazon Link
UpdateIn a new video Alisha Marie takes us along for a look at her busy work week and while doing so she also gives us a really quick look at her new favorite salad, she calls the Kardashian salad! Alisha Marie's smoothie recipe and more awesome healthy food recipes follow this update.
Original ArticleCelebrity vlogger Alisha Marie shared a unique smoothie recipe that will get you on the right track to enhancing your fat burning fitness, and best of all it tastes good!
Alisha Marie's eating healthy!
Let's look closer at the main ingredients Alisha Marie used in her smoothie.
Spinach is a good source of fiber and calcium. Spinach contains beta-carotene, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K (very high amount), vitamin B6, folate, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, zinc, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper and manganese.Almond Butter
Almond Butter is a good source of monounsaturated fat. This healthy fat can help with weight loss, decrease inflammation, and lessen the risk of heart disease by reducing LDL cholesterol levels. One tablespoon of almond butter has 5 grams of monounsaturated fat.Whey Protein Powder
Whey Protein Powder is a cheese byproduct. Whey Protein is absorbed by the body more quickly than many other forms of protein. It has been estimated that a 20 gram serving of whey protein powder would take only 2 hours to be absorbed, which in theory suggests that whey protein would be able to begin repairng muscle tissue damage after working out more quickly than other forms of protein.Did you know Alisha Marie's full name is Alisha Marie McDonal? She was born on April 5, 1993 (Monday) in Riverside, California and she is slightly over 5 feet tall. She joined YouTube in 2008 and has over 8 million subscribers.
Healthy Teeth - See hundreds of celebrity teeth pictures like the one above of actress Margot Robbie: Click Here.
- A list of many celebrities having birthdays during the growing coronavirus pandemic in the U.S. How are they celebrating their day? Click Here.
- Current list of celebrities who have tested positive for the coronavirus plus important information on how you can keep from contracting the coronavirus: Click Here.
- Simply eating Japanese food could be your path to a long, lean, healthy life. Learn more: Click Here.
- Check out these celebrities using high-intensity interval training (HIIT) methods. Click Here
- Halle Berry health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- Daniella Perkins health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- These celebrities are incorporating the use of kettle bells to enhance their physical fitness: Click Here.
- Julianne Hough health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
Please feel free to share this valuable article. Click on the button to copy the link URL from the text field then paste the URL (e.g. ctrl+v) wherever you wish to share it.