Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Update: Jelena Jankovic is selling her San Diego mansion. The Mediterranean-style home is offered at $13.5 million. The property was listed for sale on Monday, February 25, 2019. Some of the more prominent luxury features are a home theater, gym, sauna, pool table room, 1,500 bottle wine cellar, and a gigantic 2,400-square-foot garage.
Former world number one tennis player Jelena Jankovic's home in San Diego, CA is big; REAL big. With a massive 15,113 square-feet, the home even compares to many homes owned by top NBA and NFL stars. Jankovic paid $1.5 million for two acres of land in 2008, then had the home built three years later in 2011.
Click Here to see a large picture of the home.
Of course the Serbian-born tennis star's Southern California mansion wouldn't be complete without a tennis court.
Location: San Diego
Her most recent tournaments successes were while on the 2015 WTA 125K tour in China where she surprised the tennis world by winning three championships that included wins over Venus Williams and Angelique Kerber. As of 2019 she has won a total of 17 WTA titles, with two of those wins being doubles titles.
See the amazing homes of Venus and Serena Williams in Palm Beach, Florida.
Tennis superstar Maria Sharapova's home in an ultra affluent luxury community on Longboat Key, Florida.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida