Usher, whose full name is Usher Raymond IV, was born October 14, 1978. Usher and his family moved to Atlanta, Georgia when he was 12-years-old.
Usher scored a huge hit in 2004 with the single "Yeah!" which reached #1 on the charts and stayed there for 12 weeks. Usher's very own single "Burn" would go on to replace "Yeah!" at #1, where it would stay for 8 weeks.
Usher made Teen People magazine's reader-selected Power List in the second annual Young Hollywood issue. In addition to his phenomenal musical accomplishments, Usher is also co-owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers.
After calling the Atlanta suburb of Alpharetta his home for several years, in March of 2007 Usher paid just under $3.3 million for a two-story European-style mansion in the scenic town of Roswell, Georgia.
This home offers six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, workout room, huge parking garage, plus a pool and spa.
Usher's house in Roswell, Georgia.
Roswell is located 20 miles north of Atlanta and has a population of approximately 80,000.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- Tennis Greats Venus & Serena Williams - Jupiter, Florida and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Austin, Texas and Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain