Usher's house Roswell, Georgia - pictures, facts
Usher, whose full name is Usher Raymond IV, was born October 14, 1978. Usher and his family moved to Atlanta, Georgia when he was 12-years-old.
Usher scored a huge hit in 2004 with the single "Yeah!" which reached #1 on the charts and stayed there for 12 weeks. Usher's very own single "Burn" would go on to replace "Yeah!" at #1, where it would stay for 8 weeks.
Usher made Teen People magazine's reader-selected Power List in the second annual Young Hollywood issue. In addition to his phenomenal musical accomplishments, Usher is also co-owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers.
After calling the Atlanta suburb of Alpharetta his home for several years, in March of 2007 Usher paid just under $3.3 million for a two-story European-style mansion in the scenic town of Roswell, Georgia.
This home offers six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, workout room, huge parking garage, plus a pool and spa.
Usher's house in Roswell, Georgia.
Roswell is located 20 miles north of Atlanta and has a population of approximately 80,000.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida