By Celebrity Detective Steve
Pro wrestling's most famous and recognizable participant, Terry Bollea better known as Hulk Hogan, moved onto new Florida diggs after finalizing his divorce to Linda Bollea in 2012. Before we get further into that we'll start with a little history. In 1992 the Hulkster forked over $2 million for a nearly 20,000 square-foot mansion in Clearwater, Florida. In 2009 Hogan stated that he decided to live in a much smaller beachfront home that he owned, also in Clearwater, and allow Linda to live in the mansion while specifics of the divorce were ironed out.
Hulk Hogan purchased this nearly 20,000-square-foot home in Clearwater, Florida in 1992.
Hulk Hogan had settled into this cozy oceanfront home since splitting with now ex-wife Linda.
Now let's get up to speed on Hogan's most recent real estate developments. In April 2012 Hogan sold the massive Clearwater estate for $6.2 Million to Chateau Galinski, LLC, a Florida corporation which is run by Michael Galinksi who also serves as Chief Executive Officer at Florida-based America II Electronics. In August 2015, Hulk Hogan purchased this five-bed, six-bath, 5,400 square-foot home in Clearwater Beach which he shares with his new wife Jennifer.
In August 2015, Hulk Hogan purchased this house in Clearwater Beach for $3,330,000.
Hogan's ex-wife Linda owns a home in a gated community in the town of Land O Lakes, Florida which is twenty miles north of Tampa.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- Tennis Greats Venus & Serena Williams - Jupiter, Florida and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain