Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Bill Goldberg was born William Scott Goldberg on December 27, 1966 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Before becoming a star in the hard knocks world of professional wrestling, Bill Goldberg delivered his share of hard knocks on the football field as a defensive tackle for the University of Georgia, and for three seasons as a member of the Atlanta Falcons in the NFL.
Bill Goldberg's most notable professional wrestling accomplishments include winning the WCW World Heavyweight Championship, and having an undefeated streak which lasted from September 22, 1997 until December 27, 1998 - a tolal of 173 consecutive wins.
In April of 2001, Bill Goldberg purchased a Mediterranean-style home in the small town of Bonsall, California which is located just outside of San Diego. Built in 1997 and set on 17.5 acres, the home offers over 4,600 square feet, a large swimming pool, and is worth approximately $2.5 million.
Bill Goldberg's house in Bonsall, California
Bonsall, California is located 15 miles north of San Diego and has a population of 3,401.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida