Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Standing over 7 ft. tall and weighing well over 400 pounds, it's easy to understand why Paul Wight was given the name "Big Show." The Big Show was born in Aiken, South Carolina but now the veteran pro wrestler calls Florida home. In June of 2007, Paul and his wife Bess found a home perfectly matched for the Big Show's physical stature: a 9,589 square foot home in Miami, Florida.
Built in 2002, the Big Show's $3.7 million French Chateau style home has six bedrooms, seven full bathrooms and one half, gourmet European-style kitchen, two fireplaces, media room, master suite with a separate exercise room, pool/spa, and a guest house which has one bedroom and one bathroom.
Paul Wight's home in Miami, Florida.
The home was previously owned by Miami area attorney Henry Adorno. Henry Adorno is the founder and President of Adorno & Yoss and served as the Chief Assistant to State Attorney Janet Reno.
The Big show still owns also owns a home in the town of Odessa, near Tampa which he purchased in September of 2001 for $680,000 from friend and fellow pro wrestler "The Undertaker" Mark Calaway. Located in the Keystone Park Colony subdivision, the home has four bedrooms, four bathrooms, swimming pool, boat dock, and 3,856 square feet.
Paul Wight's home in Odessa, Florida.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
Fitness & Food
Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain