By Celebrity Detective Steve
Rapper Young Jeezy (Jay W. Jenkins) was born on Wednesday, October 12, 1977. Young Jeezy released his solo debut album Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101 in July of 2005. Young Jeezy released The Inspiration in December of 2006. Combined these albums have sold approximately 4 million copies worldwide.
In April of 2007, Young Jeezy purchased a condo at The Phoenix on Peachtree for $1,320,000. Young Jeezy's home has three bedrooms, three full bathrooms and a half, fireplace, and 3,140 square feet.
Condos, located in the Buckhead district of Atlanta.
Built in 2001 and located in the Buckhead district of Atlanta, The Phoenix on Peachtree is 24 stories tall and includes 86 units. The Phoenix on Peachtree offers a 24-hour concierge, fitness room, media room, pool, salon with fireplace, bar, business conference center and wine storage.
Young Jeezy released The Recession in late 2008, which debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 album chart, selling 260,000 copies in its first week.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- YouTube Star Stephen Sharer Oakton, Virginia
- Retired New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain