Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
2012 was an active time in the real estate market for the Tampa Bay Bucaneers with two players and the head coach purchasing homes. Wide receiver Vincent Jackson tops the list in terms of price by shelling out $3,450,000 for a 7,968 square-foot home on over a half acre in the Palma Ceia Golf & Country Club. The home offers a mother-in-law suite, office with a wet bar, latticed lanai, and a four-car garage.
Vincent Jackson's house in Tampa, Florida.
Soon after accepting the Bucs head coaching position in January, Greg Schiano paid $1.6 million for a waterfront Bermudian Colonial style home in Tampa's Culbreath Isles. The home has three bedrooms, four bathrooms, and offers a pool & enclosed spa, patio, covered terrace, three-car garage, and access to Old Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico.
Greg Schiano's house house in Tampa, Florida.
The long time Rutgers football head coach currently has his Piscataway, New Jersey home on the market for $1,950,000. You can view the listing information here:
Most recently, Buc guard Carl Nicks purchased a waterfront home in Odessa, Florida's Dolce Vita community for $2,650,000. See the complete info here:
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida