Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
NFL star Terence Newman was drafted by the Dallas Cowboys in 2003 as the fifth overall. In 2005 Terence Newman agreed to a five-year, $13 million contract with $10 million guaranteed. In 2007, Newman was voted to his first Pro Bowl. In mid-2008 he agreed to a six-year, $50.2 million extension with the Cowboys with $22.5 million of the contract being guaranteed over the first three years. Born in Salina, Kansas, Terence Newman now resides in Dallas, Texas where he purchased a 3,592 square foot, contemporary style home in July of 2010.
Terence Newman's house in Dallas, Texas. The NFL star purchased the home in July 2010.
Built in 1981, the home has three bedrooms, three full bathrooms and one half, and boasts a limestone entry, elevator, floating staircase, Pella wood windows, mini-bar, Carrerra marble and travertine floors. Click here and here to see additional photos. The home had an original asking price of $2,999,999 but was being offered at $2.4 million just prior to the sale.
Terence Newman was selected to the Pro Bowl again in 2009.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida