By Celebrity Detective Steve
In August 2010, action film star Steven Seagal sold his longtime home in the Brentwood district of Los Angeles, California. In October 2010, Seagal took $3.5 million of the $6.9 million sale price and used it for the purchase of a Contemporary style estate in Scottsdale, Arizona. Built on 2001 on roughly 12 acres, Steven Seagal's Scottsdale home includes a patio, pool & spa, built-in BBQ, mountain views, three-car garage, and just over 6,000 square feet.
Steven Seagal's house in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Several private patios surround the home. The home also includes a separate guest house.
Click on the links below to see more Steven Seagal house pictures.
Seagal had a dispute with his Scottsdale, AZ Homeowners Association not long after moving in but the situation was remedied.
From 1987 to 1992 Steven Seagal starred in several blockbuster movies which solidified his action star status. These films included: Above the Law, Hard to Kill, Marked for Death, and Out for Justice.
Steven Seagal celebrated his 67th birthday on Wednesday, April 10, 2019.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- American Idol Star Arthur Gunn - Wichita, Kansas Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Bell Canyon, California Click Here
Home | Athlete Houses | Music Houses |
Actors Houses | Athlete Addresses |
Music Addresses | Celebrity Health | Celebrity Fitness Inspiration |
Actors Addresses | Celebrity Contact Directories | More |