Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
In the midst of the 2012 NFL offseason Steve Smith of the Carolina Panthers has been making big plays in the real estate market. In February the five-time Pro Bowl wide receiver sold a 9,057 square-foot home he had owned since January 2007 in Waxhaw, North Carolina for $1.8 million. One month later Smith used $390,000 of that $1.8 million on another home in Waxhaw which he shares with his wife Angela. Located in the Longview subdivision the house had an original asking price of $499,000 and was reduced to $395,000 prior to the sale.
NFL star Steve Smith's new house in Waxhaw, NC.
The Carolina Panthers wide receiver sold this house in Waxhaw, NC for $1.8 million in February 2012.
Steve Smith joined the Carolina Panthers in 2001 as a rookie out of Utah. In April 2012 Smith signed a three-year extension that will reportedly pay him approximately $18 million in guaranteed money. Smith has been selected to the Pro Bowl in 2001, 2005, 2006, 2008 and 2011.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida