Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
NFL center Shaun O'Hara got his pro start with the Cleveland Browns in 2000. In March of 2004, Shaun O'Hara signed a three-year $5.4 million contract with the New York Giants. Originally from Hillsborough, New Jersey, joining the Giants meant he would be returning home. In mid-2004 Shaun O'Hara purchased a 2,376 square foot home in Rutherford, New Jersey for $710,000. Four years later, O'Hara set his sights on a much larger and pricier home in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey. Shaun O'Hara paid $2.7 million for the six bedroom, eight bathroom (six full and two half) home with 7,520 square feet. The home includes Brazilian cherry floors and crown molding in all rooms, bluestone porch, wet bar, built-up crown moldings, stained glass, balcony, lower level Lounge, and a three-car garage.
Shaun O'Hara's house in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey.
There's also a library with handcrafted cherry cabinetry, coffered ceilings and shelving, great room has custom millwork and a stone fireplace, and the master bathroom and spa features steps, ledges and two distinctive roman columns. Built in 2006 the home had an original asking price of $2,999,900. O'Hara still also owns the home he purchased in Rutherford, New Jersey in 2004.
Shaun O'Hara was selected to the Pro Bowl in 2008 and 2009 and was a member of the Giants' Super Bowl XLII championship team.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida