By Celebrity Detective Steve
As a reflection of his wide-ranging talents, Sean "P Diddy" Combs has many titles to be referred to by: Music producer; rap artist; multi-millionaire entrepreneur.
In November of 2003, Combs plunked down $14.5 Million for a home on Miami Beach's exclusive Star Island. This two-story home which was previously owned by famed music industry mogul Tommy Mottolla, offers nine bedrooms, twelve bathrooms, a swimming pool, boat dock, and over 19,500 square feet. Note: The first photo is from 2020, immediately followed by a photo from a few years ago.
Click Here for larger picture.
Sean Combs' home on Star Island.
Star Island is a man-made island that was completed in 1922. Star Island falls within The Key Biscayne Aquatic Preserve which is approximately 75,000 acres of state-protected submerged land. Star Island is also home to other celebrities including Gloria Estefan and Rosie O'Donnell. Click here for an aerial photo of Star Island.
Only a few months after his Miami Beach home purchase, P Diddy purchased another amazing home - this time a $5 million, three-story mansion in Alpine, New Jersey.
Sitting on over three acres, this home includes a guest house, tennis court, swimming pool, putting green, and a long private driveway. Sean Combs sold this home in 2016. This home Click here to see a large aerial photo of Sean Combs' former house in Alpine, New Jersey.
Sean Combs now owns a home in The Hamptons on Long Island, New York.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- American Idol Star Arthur Gunn - Wichita, Kansas Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain