By Celebrity Detective Steve
NASCAR legend Rusty Wallace retired from racing in 2005 and since 2006 has been a broadcaster of NASCAR races on ESPN. Born in Fenton, Missouri Rusty Wallace along with his wife and three children now reside in the town of Cornelius, North Carolina which is a suburb of Charlotte. In September 2010 Rusty paid $2,750,000 for this 6,474 square-foot waterfront home with five bedrooms, five bathrooms, heated pool, spa with a waterfall, and a beach with a fire pit.
Rusty Wallace's house Cornelius, North Carolina.
Amazon Link - HUGE Stuffed Animals - Teddy Bears Elephants Dolphins and More
Rusty had owned this 9,661 square-foot, waterfront home also in Cornelius which he purchased in in 2004 for $2.7 million.
Rusty Wallace's former house in Cornelius, North Carolina. Rusty purchased the
9,661 square foot, waterfront home in September 2004 for $2.7 million.
The home is set on 3/4 of an acre and also includes a large second story deck and a boat dock.
Rusty Wallace has 55 NASCAR Cup wins, which has him tied for 8th on NASCAR's all-time wins list.
Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan // Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California // Stephen King - Casey Key-Sarasota, Florida // Philip Rivers - San Diego, California // Luke Bryan - Brentwood, Tennessee // T.I. - Atlanta, Georgia // John Travolta - Ocala, Florida area // Dr. Dre - Woodland Hills, California // Ariana Grande - Boca Raton, Florida childhood home // Carrot Top - Winter Park, Florida and Las Vegas, Nevada // Justin Verlander - Richmond, Virginia // Nikita Kucherov - Tampa, Florida // Usher - Roswell, Georgia // Venus and Serena Williams - West Palm Beach, Florida // Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California // Kyrie Irving - Westlake, Ohio // More>> //
- Simply eating Japanese food could be your path to a long, lean, healthy Life. Learn More: Click Here
- Check out these celebrities using high-intensity interval training (HIIT) methods. Click Here
- Halle Berry health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- Daniella Perkins health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.
- These celebrities are incorporating the use of kettle bells to enhance their physical fitness: Click Here.
- Julianne Hough health and fitness inspiration: Click Here.