By Celebrity Detective Steve
It didn't take Roy Halladay long to get comfortable after joining the for the 2010 season. On May 29, Roy Halladay pitched the 20th perfect game in MLB history, against the Florida Marlins. Just before the start of the season, Halladay purchased a home in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania for $2,288,500. The two-story traditional style home on 1.66 acres was built in 2004 and has five bedrooms, six bathrooms, and includes an exercise room, swimming pool with a spa, and a guest house.
Roy Halladay's house in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania.
Newtown Square is a small town located a few miles WNW of Philadelphia. Roy Halladay also owns a 9,207 square foot home on 3.33 acres in Odessa, Florida.
On October 6, 2010, Roy Halladay pitched his second no-hitter of the season, against the Cincinnati Reds in the first game of the National League Division Series. Before joining the Phillies, Halladay spent 12 seasons with the Toronto Blue Jays where he was a six-time All-Star (2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009) and won the Cy Young Award in 2003.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- American Idol Star Arthur Gunn - Wichita, Kansas Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Bell Canyon, California Click Here
Home | Athlete Houses | Music Houses |
Actors Houses | Athlete Addresses |
Music Addresses | Celebrity Health | Celebrity Fitness Inspiration |
Actors Addresses | Celebrity Contact Directories | More |