Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
It didn't take Roy Halladay long to get comfortable after joining the for the 2010 season. On May 29, Roy Halladay pitched the 20th perfect game in MLB history, against the Florida Marlins. Just before the start of the season, Halladay purchased a home in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania for $2,288,500. The two-story traditional style home on 1.66 acres was built in 2004 and has five bedrooms, six bathrooms, and includes an exercise room, swimming pool with a spa, and a guest house.
Roy Halladay's house in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania.
Newtown Square is a small town located a few miles WNW of Philadelphia. Roy Halladay also owns a 9,207 square foot home on 3.33 acres in Odessa, Florida.
On October 6, 2010, Roy Halladay pitched his second no-hitter of the season, against the Cincinnati Reds in the first game of the National League Division Series. Before joining the Phillies, Halladay spent 12 seasons with the Toronto Blue Jays where he was a six-time All-Star (2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009) and won the Cy Young Award in 2003.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida