By Celebrity Detective Steve
Before joining the NBA, 6-foot-11-inch power forward/center Rasheed Wallace played for the University of North Carolina. Since turning pro, Rasheed Wallace has spent most of his NBA career with the Portland Trail Blazers and the Detroit Pistons. During his time in Detroit, Rasheed Wallace purchased a mansion in the town of Rochester Hills, Michigan for $3.7 million. Rasheed Wallace's 10,568 square foot French Chateau Stone Manor was built in 1999 and includes nine fireplaces, two story mahogany library with a spiral staircase, balcony, swimming pool, sauna, five master suites, and an inlaw suite with a kitchen.
Rasheed Wallace's house in Rochester Hills, Michigan.
Rasheed Wallace purchased his Rochester Hills, MI home in August of 2006.
Rasheed Wallace also owns a four bedroom, three bathroom home in Durham, North Carolina which he purchased in 1999 while playing for the Portland Trailblazers.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- Tennis Greats Venus & Serena Williams - Jupiter, Florida and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain