By Celebrity Detective Steve
Head coach of the NHL's Anaheim Ducks, Randy Carlyle, was a defenseman in the NHL from 1976 to 1993. Carlyle scored 1,055 career points in 647 games and was seletcted to the All-Star Games four times. Carlyle became the head coach of the Ducks in 2005 and led them to their first Stanley Cup win in 2007. In early 2009 the Sudbury, Ontario, Canada native purchased a home in Anaheim, California for $1,600,000. Built in 1975 and located in the prestigious Peralta Hills community, Randy Carlyle's Mediterranean estate includes a master suite with a retreat and fireplace, master bath with a jacuzzi, a balcony which overlooks the salt water Pebble Tec pool, stone flooring, separate office with a vaulted ceilings, and over 5,500 square feet.
Randy Carlyle's house in Anaheim, California.
The Peralta Hills community is nestled next to the par 71, 18-hole Anaheim Hills Golf Course and the 27-acre Pelanconi Park, which offers a picnic area and nature trails.
Randy Carlyle started his NHL playing career with the Toronto Maple Leafs before joining the Pittsburgh Penguins, then finally the Winnipeg Jets where he would spend the majority of his career.
An interview with Randy Carlyle just before the start of the 2008 season.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- Tennis Greats Venus & Serena Williams - Jupiter, Florida and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Austin, Texas and Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain