By Celebrity Detective Steve
NFL star quarterback Philip Rivers of the Los Angeles Chargers was born in Decatur, Alabama where he spent the first part of his childhood before his family moved to nearby Athens. Philip Rivers now resides in the Santaluz development north of San Diego. His close friend, former San Diego Padres pitcher Jake Peavy, also resides in the Santaluz development. Rivers purchased his Santaluz home in mid-2009 for $3,299,000. The home has six bedrooms, six full baths and one half, and includes a courtyard with a fountain, outdoor fireplace, built-in BBQ, swimming pool with a waterfall & spa, private rose gardens off of the bedroom suites, wine cellar, full bar, library, and a media room.
Philip Rivers' house in San Diego, California.
Click on the link below to see more Philip Rivers house pictures.
While at North Carolina State University, Philip Rivers led the team to four bowl games and was named MVP in all four. Rivers joined the Chargers in 2004, where he signed a six-year, $40.5 million contract. In 2009, Rivers signed a 6-year, $92 million dollar contract extension with the Chargers. As of 2010 Philip Rivers has made the Pro Bowl team three times: 2006, 2009, and 2010. Amazon link to Philip Rivers number 17 Jersey and many more Philip Rivers collectiblesPlease feel free to share this valuable article.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- Tennis Greats Venus & Serena Williams - Jupiter, Florida and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Austin, Texas and Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain