Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Update: Patrick Kerney sold the home in October 2013 for $2,000,000.
Former Seattle Seahawks defensive end Patrick Kerney is selling his Bellevue, Washington home with an asking price of $2,795,000. Built in 1950, Patrick Kerney's Bellevue home has 3,200 square-feet, offers four bedrooms, three bathrooms, large deck with a stone fireplace, sport court, hot tub, play house and even includes a personal yoga studio.
Patrick Kerney has placed his home in Bellevue, Washington on the market with asking price of $2,795,000.
To see the home listing directly go here: http://www.sothebysrealty.com/en/PropertyDetails.aspx?R=104245546.
The home also includes views of Seattle, Lake Washington, Mt. Rainier and the Olympic Mountains. Kerney purchased the home in late May of 2007 for $2.6 million
Patrick Kerney retired in 2010 after eleven seasons in the NFL and is engaged to former KING 5 Sports reporter Lisa Gangel.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida