By Celebrity Detective Steve
Rock group Train frontman Pat Monahan first got the attention of the music world in 1998 with the hit song Meet Virginia. Train would follow up the success of Meet Virginia with the Grammy Award-winning song Drops of Jupiter (Tell Me) in 2001. Drops of Jupiter landed at #5 on the US Billboard Hot 100 making it the band's highest charting song at the time. Hey, Soul Sister became Train's biggest hit, achieving #1 on US iTunes in March 2010 and the #3 spot on the US Billboard Hot 100 the following month. Hey, Soul Sister has also earned great international recognition.
Pat Monahan owned this home in the town of Sammamish, Washington since 2005 which he shared with his wife Amber but sold it in October of 2011 for $1,350,00 2011. Built in 1975, Monahan paid $1,225,000 for the four bedroom, three bathroom, 2,270 square-foot, waterfront home. The home includes a 290 square foot deck, and a boat dock.
Pat Monahan's former house in Sammamish, Washington.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- American Idol Star Arthur Gunn - Wichita, Kansas Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Bell Canyon, California Click Here
Very Important COVID-19 Health Information
Did you know that studies are now revealing a connection between the coronavirus (COVID-19) severity with lack of vitmain D? In countries with high COVID-19 death rates such as Italy, Spain, and the UK, patients were found to have lower levels of vitmain D than countries with lower death rates. Although researchers of course cannot yet claim proof that vitmain D is effective against COVID-19, they have used these encouraging words: "there is strong circumstantial evidence of associations between vitamin D and the severity of COVID-19".
The way I feel about this is that because it is already an established fact that vitmain D helps strengthen the immune system, it stands to reason that it would be effective against a virus that exploits weakened immune systems, such as COVID-19. Beyond the immune system, vitamin D also aids in bone strength and contributes to heart health.
You can browse, search for and select from a huge assortment of important health and beauty products such as vitamins, skin & hair care, protein powder, immune boosting supplements, etc. at Amazon - Link
Best Wishes and Stay Healthy!
By Celebrity Detective Steve
Home | Athlete Houses | Music Houses |
Actors Houses | Athlete Addresses |
Music Addresses | Celebrity Health | Celebrity Fitness Inspiration |
Actors Addresses | Celebrity Contact Directories | More |