By Celebrity Detective Steve
Singer/actress Olivia Newton-John was born in Cambridge, England and moved Melbourne, Australia with her family at the age of six. Olivia Newton-John skyrocketed to fame as Sandra Dee in the '70's movie musical Grease, starring opposite of John Travolta.
In June of 2008, Olivia Newton-John wed John Easterling, founder of the Florida-based natural remedy firm Amazon Herb Company. In May of 2009 the couple purchased a home in Jupiter Inlet Colony, Florida for $4.1 million. Built in 1997, the two-story waterfront home has five bedrooms, four bathrooms, boat dock, 5,500 square feet, and offers views of the Jupiter lighthouse. The couple sold the home in November 2015 for $5,000,000.
Olivia Newton-John's house in Jupiter Inlet Colony, Florida.
Easterling and Newton-John purchased the home from Jupiter Inlet Colony mayor John M. Zuccarelli. Olivia Newton-John also owns a home in Malibu, California.
More recently, the couple now reside in this Tequesta, Florida condo that they purchased in May 2014 for $550,000.
The condo has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, with 2,010 square-feet of space.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- Tennis Greats Venus & Serena Williams - Jupiter, Florida and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Austin, Texas and Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain