By Celebrity Detective Steve
In April 2011 Baltimore Orioles outfielder Nick Markakis purchased a home in the Orioles spring training town of Sarasota, Florida. With homes already in Waynesville, North Carolina, Monkton, Maryland, and Cartersville, Georgia, the Sarasota purchase brought the Gold Glove Award winner's home tally up to four. Built in 2007 and set on five acres, the home has three bedrooms, four bathrooms, and offers a paver brick drive, Brazilian oak, copper gutters, tropical pool with beach, grotto, and waterfalls, and 4,776 square feet.
Nick Markakis' house in Sarasota, FL.
In July 2009 Nick Markakis purchased this 2,980 square-foot home on 5.4 acres in Waynesville, North Carolina. The Smoky Mountain retreat includes four master suites, wine cellar, cherry wood floors, elevator, sauna, three-car garage, stone fireplace on a large covered deck, and spectacular mountain views.
Nick Markakis' house in Waynesville, NC.
In March 2008 Nick Markakis purchased this 3,600 square-foot Monkton, Maryland home on 1.72 acres in the Piney Hill subdivision.
Nick Markakis' house in Monkton, MD.
Nick Markakis also owns this 2,842 square-foot home in the North Georgia town of Cartersville on just over six acres which he purchased in his first MLB season 2006.
Nick Markakis' house in Cartersville, GA.
Nick Markakis was born on Long Island, New York, but later moved to North Georgia with his family where he grew up.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- Tennis Greats Venus & Serena Williams - Jupiter, Florida and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain