Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Update: Property records indicate that Michael Strahan sold the unit for $2.3 Million to DBP International LLC on January 13, 2014.
With ex-New York Giant and current Fox football analyst Michael Strahan landing the co-hosting honors on Live! with Kelly, there's no idea what this will do for ratings but one thing is certain, he won't have to commute far to get to his new job at 7 Lincoln Square in New York City. In August 2008, the seven-time Pro-bowler paid $1,665,000 for this two-bed, two-bath, 1,911 square-foot condo on Murray Street at Tribeca Space in lower Manhattan.
Michael Strahan's condo in New York City.
The building's amenities include a full service 24-hour attended lobby, gym, sauna, and a childrens play area.
Possibly because of his new commitments on the east coast, the Los Angeles Times is reporting that Strahan is now selling his home in Hermosa Beach, California which he purchased in 2005.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida