Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
NBA All-Star Michael Finley is selling his home in the Dominion community of San Antonio, Texas for $1,600,000. Built in 2004 on just over 1/2 acre, the 5,350 square foot home has four bedrooms, five bathrooms, theatre room, gameroom, swimming pool, and a three-car garage with a golf cart bay.
NBA All-Star Michael Finley is selling his home in the Dominion community of San Antonio, Texas.
Finley purchased the home in late 2005. The property is brokered by Kimberly Howell Properties. To see the home listing directly go here: http://thehowellgroup.homesandland.com/Listing.cfm?MagId=ANY&ListingId=15496339.
Michael Finley purchased the home in late 2005 shortly after signing with the San Antonio Spurs. The Dominion consists of 600 homes which range in price from $300,000 to over $3 million.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida