Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
In 2008 professional golfer Matt Kuchar pulled in $1,451,878 while on the PGA tour. Kuchar's 2008 earnings were his career best until he pulled in $2,489,192 in 2009 - with $1,080,000 of that resulting from his victory at the Turning Stone Resort Championship in October. In February 2010, just four months after the big win, Matt Kuchar paid $2.3 million for a home on St. Simons Island, Georgia. Matt Kuchar's 7,450 square foot luxury estate was built in 2006 and has six bedrooms, seven full baths and a half bath, swimming pool, plus views of the beach and dunes.
Matt Kuchar's house on St. Simons Island, Georgia.
Matt Kuchar's other PGA championships include the 2002 Honda Classic and The Barclays in August 2010 where he collected a whopping $7.5 million - by far making 2010 his best earnings year to date.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida