By Celebrity Detective Steve
They say everything is bigger in Texas and WWE superstar Mark Henry is proof of that. The 400 lb former world powerlifting champion, who was born in the small east Texas town of Silsbee, has purchased a 4,518 square-foot custom home in Austin, Texas (listing photos below). Built in 2001 and located in The Pointe subdivision, the home has four bedrooms, four full bathrooms and a half, and offers outdoor entertaining areas, swimming pool with arch fountains, outside fireplace, three-car garage, community access to Lake Austin, plus lake & hill country views.
The home had been on the market for slightly under two years and was listed for $819,900 prior to the sale price which is currently undisclosed.
Long before taking the professional wrestling world by storm, Mark Henry showed he was well on his way to becoming the undisputed World Power Lifting Champion at just the age of 19 when he placed second to powerlifting legend Kirk Karwoski at a national powerlifting event. Mark Henry would also capture 1st place the U.S. National Junior Weightlifting Championships then go on to win numerous national and international weightlifting championships until entering the professional wrestling in 1996 where he has won championships in ECW and WWE.
In other professional wrestling news, Ed Leslie a.k.a. Brutus Beefcake married in late 2013.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- Tennis Greats Venus & Serena Williams - Jupiter, Florida and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain