By Celebrity Detective Steve
Update: LaMarcus Aldridge recently sold his home in Irving, TX for $1,795,000. Go to http://www.neighborcity.com/property/4768-Byron-Circle-Irving-TX-75038-11677752-7513129/ for listing information.
NBA power forward/center for the San Antonio Spurs, LaMarcus Aldridge, was born in Dallas, Texas. In early August of 2009 LaMarcus Aldridge purchased a $2 million home in the Dallas suburb of Irving. Aldridge's home was built in 2008 and offers five bedrooms, four full bathrooms and one half bathroom, three-car garage, patio with a bar, swimming pool, an 5,867 square feet.
LaMarcus Aldridge's house in Irving, Texas.
In February of 2007 LaMarcus Aldridge purchased a home in the Portland suburb of Lake Oswego for $2.2 million. Built in 2005, LaMarcus Aldridge's 5,946 square-foot house in Lake Oswego offers five bedrooms, box beamed ceiling, hardwood floors, gourmet kitchen, home theater, covered patio with a fireplace and an outdoor cooking area.
LaMarcus Aldridge joined the Trail Blazers as the second selection in the 2006 NBA Draft. He signed with the San Antonio Spurs in 2015 after nine seasons with the Porland Trail Blazers. The seven-time All-Star will celebrate his 34th birthday on Friday, July 19, 2019
LaMarcus Aldridge's house in Lake Oswego, Oregon.
LaMarcus Aldridge was named to the 2007 NBA All-Rookie first team.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- Tennis Greats Venus & Serena Williams - Jupiter, Florida and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Austin, Texas and Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain