By Celebrity Detective Steve
LL Cool J was born January 14, 1968 in the New York City borough of Queens. In LL Cool J's 25+ year career, the rapper/actor has released twelve albums, with his first being Radio in 1985 when he was 17 years old. LL Cool J has also appeared in several movies an television shows. LL Cool J starred in the 1999 movie In Too Deep as underworld boss Dwayne Gittens.
In June of 1999, following the filming of In Too Deep, LL Cool J purchased a brick Colonial style home in Manhasset, New York for $1,575,000. Built in 1993 and set on just under three acres, LL Cool J's home includes six bathrooms, three fireplaces, swimming pool, and 5,552 square feet.
LL Cool J's home in Manhasset, New York.
Manhasset is located on the North Shore of Long Island and has a population of approximately 8,300.
In 2008 LL Cool J released his 13th and final album with Def Jam titled Exit 13. The album includes the hit song "Baby" featuring The-Dream.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- American Idol Star Arthur Gunn - Wichita, Kansas Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Bell Canyon, California Click Here
Very Important COVID-19 Health Information
Did you know that studies are now revealing a connection between the coronavirus (COVID-19) severity with lack of vitmain D? In countries with high COVID-19 death rates such as Italy, Spain, and the UK, patients were found to have lower levels of vitmain D than countries with lower death rates. Although researchers of course cannot yet claim proof that vitmain D is effective against COVID-19, they have used these encouraging words: "there is strong circumstantial evidence of associations between vitamin D and the severity of COVID-19".
The way I feel about this is that because it is already an established fact that vitmain D helps strengthen the immune system, it stands to reason that it would be effective against a virus that exploits weakened immune systems, such as COVID-19. Beyond the immune system, vitamin D also aids in bone strength and contributes to heart health.
You can browse, search for and select from a huge assortment of important health and beauty products such as vitamins, skin & hair care, protein powder, immune boosting supplements, etc. at Amazon - Link
Best Wishes and Stay Healthy!
By Celebrity Detective Steve
Home | Athlete Houses | Music Houses |
Actors Houses | Athlete Addresses |
Music Addresses | Celebrity Health | Celebrity Fitness Inspiration |
Actors Addresses | Celebrity Contact Directories | More |