Kyrie Irving's house in Westlake, Ohio
Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Kyrie Irving drives along the baseline and scores against the Chicago Bulls.
In 2014, NBA All-Star Kyrie Irving of the Boston Celtics purchased this Westlake, Ohio home from Keyshia Cole and former Cavs teammate Daniel "Boobie" Gibson. Irving paid $800,000 for the 5,508 square-foot home that was built in 2007 and has five bedrooms, four full bathrooms and one half, and a three-car garage. Listing information for the home boasts of Brazilian cherry floors in the dining room and kitchen, a circular staircase that leads to the upstairs bedrooms, home theatre, game room, and a trophy room.
Kyrie Irving's house in Westlake, Ohio.
Listing photos can be seen here.
Property records show that Daniel Gibson purchased the home for $1,050,000 in late July 2009 from Kellen Winslow II and his wife Janelle Winslow although Janelle Winslow's name is the only owner who appears on the property records. Kellen Winslow II is the son of NFL legend Kellen Winslow and played for the Cleveland Browns from 2004 to 2008.
Keyshia Cole and Daniel Gibson wed in May of 2011 and are currently undergoing a divorce.
On March 23, 2019 (Saturday) Kyrie Irving celebrated his 27th birthday.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida