Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
NBA star Kenyon Martin of the Denver Nuggets is selling his Greenwood Village, Colorado home. "K-Mart" is hoping to get $3.2 million for the seven bedroom, nine bathroom, 12,283 square foot home set on over two acres.
Kenyon Martin is selling his Greenwood Village, Colorado home.
The home includes a media room, mother inlaw apartment, and an exercise room.
Kenyon Martin is reportedly estranged form his wife Heather, and has been dating rapper Trina for several months.
Back in August of 2007, before Trina entered the picture, Kenyon and Heather purchased a six bedroom, six bathroom, 5,600 home square foot home in Woodland Hills, California for $1,850,000 - which they still own.
Kenyon Martin and wife Heather purchased this Woodland Hills, California home in August of 2007.
Located in the Prime Walnut Acres community, the Mediterranean style home boasts vaulted ceilings, wet bar, master suite with a fireplace, swimming pool with a waterfall, stone spa, barbeque, firepit, and a guest house.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida