By Celebrity Detective Steve
NBA star Kenyon Martin of the Denver Nuggets is selling his Greenwood Village, Colorado home. "K-Mart" is hoping to get $3.2 million for the seven bedroom, nine bathroom, 12,283 square foot home set on over two acres.
Kenyon Martin is selling his Greenwood Village, Colorado home.
The home includes a media room, mother inlaw apartment, and an exercise room.
Kenyon Martin is reportedly estranged form his wife Heather, and has been dating rapper Trina for several months.
Back in August of 2007, before Trina entered the picture, Kenyon and Heather purchased a six bedroom, six bathroom, 5,600 home square foot home in Woodland Hills, California for $1,850,000 - which they still own.
Kenyon Martin and wife Heather purchased this Woodland Hills, California home in August of 2007.
Located in the Prime Walnut Acres community, the Mediterranean style home boasts vaulted ceilings, wet bar, master suite with a fireplace, swimming pool with a waterfall, stone spa, barbeque, firepit, and a guest house.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- YouTube Star Stephen Sharer Oakton, Virginia
- Retired New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain