By Celebrity Detective Steve
While playing for the Arizona Diamondbacks in 2009, Atlanta Braves second baseman Kelly Johnson purchased a home a few miles north of Atlanta, Georgia in the town of Roswell. The Texas native paid $1,080,000 for a six bedroom, six bathroom home built on 2.6 acres. Kelly Johnson's home includes a fireside two story grand room, gentlemen's study, breakfast room, screened porch and a lighted sports court.
Kelly Johnson's house in Roswell, GA.
Built in 2003, the home also includes a fireside vaulted keeping room, media room, terrace level bar, large deck, sitting area next to the sports court, and has 4,889 square feet.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- American Idol Star Arthur Gunn - Wichita, Kansas Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Bell Canyon, California Click Here
Very Important COVID-19 Health Information
Did you know that studies are now revealing a connection between the coronavirus (COVID-19) severity with lack of vitmain D? In countries with high COVID-19 death rates such as Italy, Spain, and the UK, patients were found to have lower levels of vitmain D than countries with lower death rates. Although researchers of course cannot yet claim proof that vitmain D is effective against COVID-19, they have used these encouraging words: "there is strong circumstantial evidence of associations between vitamin D and the severity of COVID-19".
The way I feel about this is that because it is already an established fact that vitmain D helps strengthen the immune system, it stands to reason that it would be effective against a virus that exploits weakened immune systems, such as COVID-19. Beyond the immune system, vitamin D also aids in bone strength and contributes to heart health.
Information about the studies mentioned above can be found here: https://news.northwestern.edu/stories/2020/05/vitamin-d-appears-to-play-role-in-covid-19-mortality-rates/ and here: https://scitechdaily.com/vitamin-d-determines-severity-in-covid-19-researchers-urge-government-to-change-advice/.
You can get vitamin D from sunshine, foods like fish and egg yolks, and supplements. I'm taking vitamin D3 softgels available at Amazon - Amazon link
Best Wishes and Stay Healthy!
By Celebrity Detective Steve
Home | Athlete Houses | Music Houses |
Actors Houses | Athlete Addresses |
Music Addresses | Celebrity Health | Celebrity Fitness Inspiration |
Actors Addresses | Celebrity Contact Directories | More |