By Celebrity Detective Steve
Karina Smirnoff purchased this home in
Freehold, New Jersey in September of 2005 for $818,580.
The dance champ put the home on the market in 2011
with an asking price of $899,000.
See more pictures of the home here. The listing website is ERA Advantage Realty. You can view the listing directly at: http://classic.era.com/erabin/listing?Property=3040882. Watch a virtual tour here: http://www.cpgtours.com/tour.php?id=13959.
Karina Smirnoff began dating Major League Baseball pitcher Brad Penny in October 2009, a year later they became engaged. The couple both have homes in the Los Angeles area. Karina owns a three bedroom, two bath, 1,421 square foot condo in Studio City which she purchased in late-2008. Brad owns a massive six bedroom, nine bath, 8,487 square foot French Norman estate in Calabasas which he purchased in mid-2006 (pictured below).
Since 2006 Karina Smirnoff has been a professional dancer for the hit television series Dancing with the Stars.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- American Idol Star Arthur Gunn - Wichita, Kansas Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Bell Canyon, California Click Here
Home | Athlete Houses | Music Houses |
Actors Houses | Athlete Addresses |
Music Addresses | Celebrity Health | Celebrity Fitness Inspiration |
Actors Addresses | Celebrity Contact Directories | More |