Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Thoroughbred Racing star Jose Lezcano has been winning major races since 2005 when he won the Delaware Oaks Stakes. Six weeks after winning the Appleton Handicap in Hallandale Beach, Florida in March 2010, the Panama-born jockey purchased a remodeled home in nearby Pembroke Pines, Florida for $427,000. Built in 2000 and located in the gated Westfork community, the home has five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and offers a recreation room, jacuzzi tub surrounded by roman columns. swimming pool, screened patio, and 4,421 square feet.
Jose Lezcano's house Pembroke Pines, Florida.
The Westfork community offers Mediterranean-style estate homes with lake views and prices that range from $229,000 to $478,000. Westfork also offers a swimming pool, tennis courts, clubhouse, and picnic areas.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida