By Celebrity Detective Steve
Movie star Johnny Depp was born in Owensboro, Kentucky. The Depps moved to Miramar, Florida in 1970 and would eventually settle in to a three bedroom, two bathroom, 1,655 square foot home there in 1977, just prior to Johnny's 14th birthday. Johnny Depp's parents, John Depp Sr. and Betty Sue, paid $45,500 for the home and sold it in April of 1981 for $78,000.
View Larger Map
Johnny Depp's childhood home at 2809 East Lexington Drive Miramar, Florida.
John Depp Sr. and Betty Sue were married in Jellico, Tennessee in 1960. The couple separated after roughly 20 years of marriage and would finalize their divorce in June of 1981. John Depp Sr. worked as the city engineer in Frankfort, Kentucky and in Hallandale, Florida. Betty Sue worked as a waitress. Johnny Depp once summarized his relationship with his mother, saying: "She's the greatest lady in the world, best friend, coolest thing."
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- American Idol Star Arthur Gunn - Wichita, Kansas Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Bell Canyon, California Click Here
Home | Athlete Houses | Music Houses |
Actors Houses | Athlete Addresses |
Music Addresses | Celebrity Health | Celebrity Fitness Inspiration |
Actors Addresses | Celebrity Contact Directories | More |