Just north of Ocala, Florida in the town of Anthony lies the community of Jumbolair. Unlike your typical luxury community, Jumbolair is a fly-in community where residents can actually taxi down a 1.4 mile runway and take to the air mere moments after leaving the house. Jumbolair has proven to be an attractive destination for those who not only view flying as a part-time hobby but also by those who are virtually defined by it.
Since October of 2003, this amazing pilot-friendly community has been the home of John Travolta.
John Travolta's home at Jumbolair.
Click here for a large satellite photo of Jumbolair.
Ocala, Florida is located about 50 miles northwest of Orlando, in Marion county. According to the 2000 U.S. census Ocala has a population of 45,943. The population of Marion county is 258,916.
Happening Now New Celebrity Address: Minkah Fitzpatrick c/o Pittsburgh Steelers Football Club Training Ground 3400 S Water St, Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Visit the CelebrityDetective.com home page for more new celebrity addresses.
Jess and Gabriel - Studio City, California |
Tom Petty - Gainesville, Florida |
Celine Dion - Henderson, Nevada | Barry Gibb - Miami Beach, Florida | Richard Rawlings - Dallas, Texas | The-Dream - Atlanta, Georgia | Joe Namath - Tequesta, Florida | YouTube star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia |
Carly Simon - Marthas Vineyard | Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana | Dr. Laura - Santa Barbara, California | Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut | Antonio Brown - Gibsonia, Pennsylvania | Judge Judy - Naples,
Florida | Glenn Danzig - Los Angeles, California | Matt Kuchar - St. Simons Island, Georgia | John Cena - Land O' Lakes, Florida |
Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan | Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California | Stephen King - Casey Key-Sarasota, Florida | Philip Rivers - San Diego, California | Luke Bryan - Brentwood, Tennessee | T.I. - Atlanta, Georgia | John Travolta - Ocala, Florida area | Dr. Dre - Woodland Hills, California | Ariana Grande - Boca Raton, Florida childhood home | Carrot Top - Winter Park, Florida and Las Vegas, Nevada | Justin Verlander - Richmond, Virginia | Nikita Kucherov - Tampa, Florida | Usher - Roswell, Georgia | Venus and Serena Williams - West Palm Beach, Florida | Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California | Kyrie Irving - Westlake, Ohio | More>> |
At just eighteen years of age, Emma Chamberlain already knows the importance of eating healthy.
She recently prepared a vegan brussel sprouts meal and it turned out great!
Click Here to continue to article.
- Tiffani Beaston recently cooked up two healthy meals in one day, starting with a nutrient-packed lunch of salmon and Brussel sprouts covered in honey! Click Here.
- Hanna Oberg found a place in Canggu, Bali serving up super foods and treated herself to a huge coconut shell smoothie bowl! Click Here.
- It's probably impossible not to be inspired to get in shape when you see Mark Wahlberg at 48 doing 50 lb dumbbell presses and making it look easy. Click Here.
- Claudia Sulewski has an ice cream replacement recipe that is so good you probably won't believe it's really a healthy alternative. Click Here.
- Becca Bristow shared her healthy pizza recipe that includes probiotic pizza crust and organic mozzarella cheese. Click Here.
- Muscle and fitness legend, film star and former governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger recently revealed his secret protein shake recipe. Click Here.
- Tiana Kaylyn's ingenious red bell pepper sandwich is ideal for people on the go. This healthy meal can be made in just a few minutes. Click Here.
- Sophie Gainsbybrains makes a banana rhubarb mango pumpkin protein shake to get lean! Click Here.
- Dutch Model Romee Strijd shares her lunchtime avocado sourdough bread sandwich recipe that helps keeps her fit and healthy! Click Here.
- Meggan Grubb prepares a healthy meal that is quick and easy. The meal uses rice and different types greens, and best of all she shares the recipe! Click Here.
- Alisha Marie shared a unique smoothie recipe that will get you on the right track to enhancing your fat burning fitness. Click Here.
- Maddie Lymburner, the gorgeous Canada-born fitness celeb and world traveler slowed down for a moment to prepare a healthy breakfast. Click Here.
- Fitness advice and motivation: These fitness celebrities show us their new kettlebell training tips that you may wish to incorporate into your own fitness routine. Includes WWE Superstars Sheamus, Becky Lynch, Cesaro, and Seth Rollins!
- Check out these celebrities using high-intensity interval training (HIIT) methods!
Why Are Women in Japan Slim and Live so Long?
Bebe Rexha | Dak Prescott | Nora Fatehi | Bad Bunny | Kobe Bryant | Dobre Twins | Rick Pitino | Odell Beckham, Jr | Roman Atwood | Steve Harvey | Stephen Curry | Jordan Spieth | Lionel Messi | Jon Lester | Kid Rock | Kevin Durant | Tyler Joseph | Peyton Manning | Rickie Fowler | Todd Frazier | Justin Williams | Neymar | John Cena | LeSean McCoy | Ray Allen | Fred Hoiberg | Aaron Judge | Russell Westbrook | Larry Fitzgerald | Luke Bryan | Tristan Thompson | Clay Matthews | More >> |